The Audi A6 is a staple among luxury car rentals as it delivers everything you could possibly ask for: comfortable drive, smooth handling, exciting features, and the perfect amount of space. It’s a simple car with the right amount of grit and fanciness.
Even though Audi A6 delivers a luxurious experience, it’s still relatively affordable compared to supercars and other sports vehicles. If you rent an Audi A6, you’ll get the chance to access state-of-the-art specs and features.
Audi A6: specs and features
Audi A6 comes with two types of engines: a 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 261 HP and a 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 with 335 HP. Both of them are more than powerful as they include a 12 or 48-volt alternator as part of their hybrid technology. The standard trim and all other variations have a seven-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive. With an impressive powertrain, A6 can easily navigate the highway.
The vehicle has fast acceleration, jumping from 0 to 60mph in 4.8 seconds during various tests. Though it’s not the best result in its niche, its acceleration is certainly among the fastest in its class. On the road, Audi A6 brags with excellent handling both during harsh movements and sharp turns. Regardless of having a huge chassis, it doesn’t have any trouble following the driver’s lead.
The 2022 version of the Audi A6 comes with the modern infotainment system which is steeped with all the necessary features. The vehicle is compatible with Wireless Android Auto for increased convenience. All trims in the series come with Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus which features improved digital instrumentation.
On the outside, Audi A6 sports a classy and sleek exterior, proudly showcasing the design we all love. Things are looking good in the interior as well since the whole vehicle is put together with high-quality materials.
Most importantly, the vehicle has excellent safety scores in terms of a front crash, side crash, and rollover. These results are reinforced by additional safety features.
Is Audi A6 a reliable car?
According to popular ratings, the Audi A6 has average reliability scores. If you were to purchase it, it would pop up a couple of annoying issues over time. However, it’s an amazing rental vehicle you’ll drive it for a while and return it to the agency when you get bored.
If you want to experience effortless driving and otherworldly comfort, then you should rent an Audi A6 without a doubt.
How much does it cost to rent Audi A6 2022?
The price of renting an Audi A6 2022 varies from one agency to another and changes depending on the location. The rates can also shift depending on the season, add-ons, length of the rental period, etc.
With eZhire, renting an Audi A6 2022 for a day costs AED 499 in the United Arab Emirates. In the same location, the weekly rental amounts to AED 2,799, while the monthly rental is the cheapest option, costing only AED 5,999. Keep in mind that eZhire is one of the cheapest options available, which means the prices in other agencies will be much higher.
Things to consider
You should consider a couple of important things if you want to hire an Audi A6 for your next drive:
- You can rent Audi A6 with eZhire in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- You’ll need a passport, proof of residence, valid driving license, and credit/debit card to rent A6 in any of the mentioned countries;
- This vehicle isn’t the most fuel-efficient model in the world. Its mpg is 32 on the highway which isn’t that bad. However, you should get ready to stop at gas stations frequently if you’re planning a long ride. The mpg is even lower in the city, amounting to only 21;
- You can carry a lot of luggage with Audi A6. It has a spacious trunk paired with foldable back passenger seats. If you like traveling with comfort and bringing all the necessities with you, then you’ll certainly appreciate the cargo space in this vehicle;
- Keep in mind that the infotainment system can be distracting while driving so make sure you’re paying attention to the road;
- A6 is easy to navigate with all the necessary controls being at arm’s length.
As you can see, Audi A6 is an excellent luxury option to rent during your vacation. Though it’s not the most affordable model on the market, it still costs less than its ‘fancier’ counterparts. It’s comfortable to drive, has enough cargo space, and delivers excellent handling both on the highway and curvy mountainous roads. It will be an excellent companion on a road trip as long as you make sure the roads are in good condition.
You can easily rent an Audi A6 with the eZhire app. Simply download the app, select the car, and have it delivered anywhere you want.