Who can rent a car?
Minimum age for hiring a car is 21 years and your license needs to be at least 1 year old. If you are on a resident visa in the UAE then you need to have a valid a UAE driving license. If you are on a tourist visa then you need to have a valid home country license, an international driving license and valid passport with visa stamp.
Who will deliver the car?
One of the eZhire partners closest to your location will deliver the car to you.
Are there any delivery and collection charges?
Collection and Delivery charges are AED 39 each.
What are the delivery & collection timings?
eZhire is committed to getting your car delivered to you when you need it most! We operate 24/7 and are able to deliver the car at any time of the day or night!
How can I pay the rent?
We accept all Credit and Debit Cards. Upload your card details on our secure platform and we will handle the rest.
Do I need to pay any security deposit?
We do not take any kind of security deposit.
Where can the car be delivered?
We deliver all over the UAE! Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, RAK, Fujairah.
Note: All cars are subject on availability.
Are the Cars insured?
Yes, all cars come with comprehensive insurance as per UAE law. In case of any type of accident or damage, a police report is mandatory by law. If the police report provided is Green, you will not be charged as this was of no fault of yours. If the police report is Red, there will be excess insurance charges which depend on the type of car and extent of damage caused.
Does eZhire provide Full Insurance?
Yes, eZhire provides full insurance depending on the car category.
What happens if an accident occurs?
In the event of an accident, you must notify the police immediately. You should not move the vehicle until the police issue a report or advise you to do so. Failure to submit a police report will render you liable for all costs incurred as a result of the accident and will result in no insurance coverage.
If it's your mistake and you are provided with Red Police Report - maximum liability will be charged.
If you decide to take full insurance for an extra charge, you will not be charged any excess for Red Report as long as a valid police report is provided.
Punctures, tyre damage, wheel caps, aerials and windscreens are not covered by insurance even after getting full insurance coverage.
Do I need to pay a surcharge in case of a traffic fine?
Yes, there will be a surcharge of AED: 50 Plus VAT.
Can I extend my rental days?
Extension and Collection Policy
- The customer will be contacted a minimum of 3 times VIA “Emails, Phone call and WhatsApp” on their registered contact details.
- The customer must raise an extension or collection request at least 3 hours before the rental ends. Failure to do so may result in auto-extension and the following clause will apply.
- If the customer is unavailable his or her booking will be auto extended, and the card is charged
- Due to any given reason if eZhire is unable to charge the customer’s card and the customer is unreachable, a buffer for 24 hours will be given; After 24 hours the system will try to auto-extend the booking, and if the customer is still unreachable and their card cannot be charged, the user will be blocked, and a soft force collection will be applied.
- Upon an additional 24 hours of customer unavailability post soft force collection, hard force collection will then be applied on the booking.
- In the case of a free car upgrade, the customer must bear the cost for the upgraded car for any further extensions, or get their car replaced by the actual car requested upon booking.
What happens if I do not clear my dues?
Force collection Policy
- In case, the customer is unable to clear any dues and is still in the possession of the rental vehicle, force collection is applied.
- What is soft force collection – Soft force collection is the process in which a customer’s account will be blocked within 24 hours of not clearing the dues post rental end time, to reactivate the account, the customer must clear outstanding dues and pay an ID Reactivation Fee equivalent of up to 50 AED+VAT.
- Hard force collection will be applied 24 hours after soft force collection has been raised and the customer’s dues are still outstanding.
- What is hard force collection – Hard force collection is the process in which a customer’s account will be blocked plus the car will be immobilized.
- To remobilize the car and to reactivate the customer’s account, the customer must clear all outstanding dues and in addition to this, they must pay the reactivation and remobilization fee which is equivalent to up to 250 AED +VAT.
Is there any limit on mileage?
Yes, there is a limitation on mileage depending on the days you have rented the car.
Daily - 225 km, Weekly - 1400 km, Monthly - 4000 km
Will I be charged for the excessive mileage?
Although the mileage is more than enough and crossed in very rare cases, if you drive extra miles then you will be charged as follows:
Excess Kilometer Charges are mentioned below:.
Economy: AED 0.50 per Kilometer
Small Sedan: AED 0.50 per Kilometer
Mid Size Sedan: AED 0.50 per Kilometer
Full Size Sedan: AED 0.80 per Kilometer
Mid Size Suv: AED 0.80 per Kilometer
7 Seater Van: AED 0.80 per Kilometer
Full Size Suv: AED 1 per Kilometer
Luxury Suv: AED 4 per Kilometer
luxury : AED 5 per Kilometer
Exotic : AED 15 per Kilometer
Do you have partial day policy?
The minimum length of a rental is 24 hrs. This is 1-day Rental.
What if I lose the key to my car or if it gets locked for any reason?
We will provide you a replacement key if the car is locked for any reason. Service charge to provide a replacement key is up to AED 100. Lost key charges are dependent on the manufacturer.
What is your fuel policy?
Customers are responsible for paying for their own fuel consumption. Each car is provided with a level of fuel and customers have to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as they were given. The difference in fuel will be charged to the customer plus AED 20 Service Charges if the same amount is not returned.
Driving License Requirements
The renter and the driver have to be in possession of a valid driving license.
United Arab Emirates residents require a United Arab Emirates driver's license.
Drivers from the GCC countries are required to present an original passport as GCC identification cards are not accepted.
Customers on resident/employment visa or if the resident visa is under process are required to have a UAE driving license which must be at least one-year-old. If the UAE driving license is less than one-year-old, then a supporting home country driver's license showing that the driver has been driving for more than 1 year is required.
Customers from Japan, The Republic of Korea, Greece and Turkey are requested to have a translation of their driving license, which must be approved by their embassy or consulate.
Customers from China are requested to have a notarized translation of their driving license.
Valid national driving licenses from the following countries are accepted:
North America: Canada, USA
East Asia & Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Middle East: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar
Africa: International driving license needed
International customers also have to be in possession of an international driving license.
Customers must present a valid passport in the Roman alphabet at the time of rental as proof of identification.
Kindly note that we require the following documents to be presented to staff upon handover of the vehicle:
- Passport Copy and Emirates ID along with Visa page for UAE Residence.
- Original Driving License - supported by the original driving license that should be above one-year-old.
- Valid Card if payment mode is Credit Card or Debit Card.
Terms and Condition
Please click here to view Terms & conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment which can take upto 7 to 10 working days.
Free cancellation for 6 or more hours prior booking date.