Dubai 2016: A new year with new destinations
From stopovers to shopping sprees there is always a reason for a trip to Dubai. With our car rental services in Dubai we make it easy to get around this vibrant city and take in the sights. Whether on a short or long stay, your first or one of many, there is always something exciting to see or do. From incredible contemporary architecture to historic districts you can travel to the future and back in time in the same day.
This year some new destinations will be added to the city’s already full list of fantastic attractions. Here’s what you can look forward to seeing in 2016 with a Dubai car rental from eZhire.
- Mid-year the Dubai Safari is planned to open and replace the Dubai Zoo. The new iteration will house 1,000 animals including hundreds of rare species and make use of solar energy.
- March will see the curtains open for the Dubai Opera House a new 2,000 seat venue in Downtown Dubai’s Opera District.
- Dubai Parks & Resorts hopes to open its doors and become the largest integrated theme park resort in the Middle East. It will host Hollywood and Bollywood theme parks and a Legoland.
- Almost ready is the IMG Worlds of Adventure whose 1.5 million square feet is set to be the world’s largest indoor theme park. Visitors to this Dubailand location can enjoy various adventure zones like Cartoon Network, Marvel, Lost Valley, and IMG Boulevard.
- New hotels and beach clubs are also on the horizon such as the highly anticipated Nikki Beach on Pearl Jumeira and the Four Seasons Dubai International Finance Center.
- More shopping is of course also on its way in 2016. An extra 10,000 square meters will be added to the City Walk and the expansion of the Dubai Festival City Mall should be completed in early summer.
Check out our selection of cars go to eZhire website or download eZhire mobile app for an affordable, first class driving experience!